Monday, October 9, 2017

Stylish Tunic Tops

Hello, lovelies! Now that Fall season is here, sweaters are in. But when you are living in a tropical country, sweaters are not the solution to keep you warm. Even just a regular top can keep you warm from a regular cold during daytime especially tunic tops. Talk about the perks of living in tropics, it is like Summer all year round. Anyway, I'll just stick to a topic related to the current season now. Below are some of my picks to wear.






These tunic tops from Dresslily are simple yet stylish to wear for the current season. I love most the last two item - long sleeve sweater dress and the denim tunic shirt. These styles never fail to make it to the top of my list. For the long sleeve sweater, I can wear it with a denim shirt underneath for a more appropriate workwear look while you can pair the denim tunic shirt with warm leggings or black pants. What do you think?




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...