Friday, October 13, 2017

ROSEGAL Wishlist: Wine Red Outfit and Accessories

Hello, lovelies! It's the weekend and it's family time. I can't wait to spend the weekend with my family. Later, I and my husband will go to North to spend the whole weekend with the family. But before that, I will leave you with some good items that are new arrivals in ROSEGAL. We are planning a family vacation next month and we are heading somewhere cold. I am eyeing to buy these items for the upcoming trip with my family.













It is obvious that I love wine reds. This wishlist screams how I love this color for this season. I love the striped batwing sleeve top. The fall of the fabric looks good (I do hope it will look good on me, too!). The embroidered floral boots are very pretty, too. The corduroy crossbody bag and the cashmere long scarf goes well with an outfit. What do you think of the items that made it to my shopping cart? 



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...