Thursday, October 12, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Collar Shirt Dress and Pom Slipper


Hello, lovelies! It's been a while since my last ROSEGAL outfit post. That's why I'm kind of excited to share this look because I wore items from head to toe all from ROSEGAL. I easily fall for anything warm tomes and yellow is one of my favorite colors. It instantly makes one personality brighter. Agree? Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



This collar shirt dress made it to my shopping cart the moment I saw it. I find it so pretty and pleasing to my eyes. I don't regret the impulse buying of this dress because it's so worth it. It is prettier in person. The material is soft and not thin. Actually, it's a bit stretchable, too. It has two front pockets and it comes with a belt. By the way, the belt is sturdy and made from good material. The size is true (I got Medium, by the way). 


This pointed toe pom slipper is so pretty! I do not have any footwear with an army green color, so this pair is my first. It is comfortable to wear. I made sure I got my right size (I got size 40, by the way, because I'm a size 8.5 US). I love how it dressed down and how it adds glam to any of my outfits. Well, I guess pom is life. Haha! 


I was wearing:
collar shirt dress (get here)
pointed toe pom slipper (get here)
red metallic chains crossbody bag (get here)
yellow geometric sunglasses (get here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...