Thursday, October 12, 2017

GAMISS Review: Embroidered Lace Bodysuit & Pom Slippers


Hello, lovelies! It's been almost two weeks since my last outfit post. Guess what store I am featuring for today - it's Gamiss. by the way, have you seen my first Gamiss feature? If you haven't seen yet, just click here. This is my second and final installment post of the items they sent over some weeks ago and I'm quite excited to share this style I came up with. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



I hesitated in ordering this backless floral embroidered halter lace bodysuit for the reason that I do not have the confidence to wear such sexy top - see-through and backless. But then I thought I can wear it. First, it is halter and closed neck, so I won't worry or feel inferior of my flat chest. Second, I won't wear this alone - I just can't. I styled it with an OL sleeveless blazer to balance the look. What do you think? This bodysuit is comfortable because the lace is a bit stretchable. The quality is good and the size is true (I got Medium, by the way).


This pointed toe flat heel pom slipper is lovely, especially in person. I really love the pom design!  This slipper gives your simple outfit a glam and it dressed down an outfit, too. It's the pointed toe, though, that makes the look casual yet sophisticated while the pom adds fun. I'm a size 8.5 US, so for this particular pair, I ordered size 40.


I was wearing:
backless lace halter bodysuit (get here)
pointed toe flat heel pom slipper (get here)
golden frame sunglasses (get here)
black shorts (find similar here)
double breasted sleeveless blazer (find similar here)




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...