Monday, October 9, 2017

Fall Season Picks from Zaful

Hello, lovelies! I've been very busy lately that I've forgotten to do my regular visit to one of my favorite fashion online stores - Zaful. The other day, I was scrolling down on their new arrivals and I can say and it also reminded me how Zaful amaze me with their stylish products ever since I discovered them. For this Fall season, there are many items that captured my heart and below are just a few of them that I know will make it to the check out later.


  


 


 


 


 


 


We have a family vacation to somewhere cold by next month. I am looking to these picks to order so that these items will arrive before our trip. I really love the wine red suede long wrap coat, I think it is perfect to wear with a black dress inside. What can you say about the ankle embroidery flower boots? I can't take off my eyes on them the moment I saw it on the new arrivals. I should have a pair of it! 



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...